Our HistoryThe community of Elbow Park was annexed to the City of Calgary in 1907 and development began in 1910. The Elbow Park Residents Association was formed in 1930 making it the oldest community association in Calgary.
In the Heart of Calgary
Elbow Park is an inner city residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bordered to the south and east by Elbow River, to the east by Elbow Drive, to the north by Council Way, and to the west by 14 Street SW.
There is no commercial or retail in the boundaries of Elbow Park. But the adjacent neighbourhoods of Marda Loop, Mission and Britannia offer all the conveniences and are within walking distance.
Churches: Christ Church
Facilities: EPRA Community Hall - tennis, basketball, skating rink, hall rentals, Glencoe Club (private sports and social club)