Sports Facilities EPRA Hall: tennis, basketball, skating rink, hall rentals Glencoe Club (private sports and social club)
Elbow Park off-leash area
38 Avenue Playground
Wood's Park, Elbow Drive SW - In the 1920’s, Colonel James H. Woods (publisher of the Calgary Herald from 1907-1935) donated this land for use as a park. It was first named Elbow Boulevard Park, but after his death in 1941, the park was renamed in his honour.
Lowes Garden, East side of Elbow Drive north of 30 Ave. SW, located on the original site of Freddie Lowes’ home.